Main Event FAQ
Must be 19+ and present 2 valid pieces of ID at the gates
Absolutely no minors, including infants and toddlers
No animals unless they are registered service animals with identification
No refunds (tickets are transferable)
By purchasing a ticket you are agreeing to receive promotional material via email and SMS for the corresponding event.
No outside food or drink
Gibbons Festivals & Events reserves the right to refuse entry to and remove any intoxicated patrons
Gates open @ 12:00PM
Last entry @ 4:00PM
Smoking is only permitted in smoking areas
Please drink responsibly
All attendees must be compliant with the Cannabis Control and Licensing act onsite.
Photo & Video Release:
When you enter a Gibbons Whistler event or program, you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur. By entering the event premises, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by Gibbons Whistler and its affiliates and representatives. Images, photos and/or videos may be used to promote similar Gibbons Whistler events in the future, highlight the event and exhibit the capabilities of Gibbons Whistler. You release Gibbons Whistler, its officers and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication and use of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings. By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use, exhibition, streaming, web casting, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such use, exhibiting, broadcasting, web casting, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by Gibbons Whistler or the person or entity designated to do so by Gibbons Whistler You have been fully informed of your consent, waiver of liability, and release before entering the event.
We will be opening the gates right at noon! As is the case with all festivals, there’s a few steps like bag & ID check (make sure you have 2 pieces!), getting your super cool wristband and CVBF sampling mug.
We will be doing last call at 4:30pm and last pour at 4:45 with a hard stop at 5:00pm. From there, keep the good times rolling at local pubs and restaurants. Never drink and drive – please use public transport, a taxi service or designated driver to get you home safely!
Both will be accepted but cash is king and will definitely make things faster for you. Some breweries may be selling merchandise, food vendors may vary, but token sales will be cash and credit. ATM’s will also be available on site.
Tokens are available in 5- and 10-packs for $10.50 and $21 respectively.
You heard right! We will have a team of Beer Fairies on site selling beer tokens. Heads up: these fairies only deal in cash.
Yes we know cannabis is legal, but we still do have some regulations around cannabis.
- A cannabis entry and usage policy is in effect for this event.
- Cannabis infused foods, oils or candies commonly referred to as “edibles” are strictly prohibited.
- Prior to the search process commencing, Attendees must make Event security aware that they are bringing cannabis or cannabis accessories into the Event. Attendees are required to present all cannabis and/or cannabis accessories for inspection.
- The quantity of cannabis permitted shall be an amount that is reasonable for personal use for the duration of the Event only, subject to any documented medical allowances.
- Cannabis and cannabis accessories that are not in a sealed tamperproof package from a Provincially Regulated Supplier or that are not stored in a sealed plastic see-through container and directly visible through the container will not be permitted into the Event grounds.
- Cannabis is for personal use only and the unregulated sale of cannabis is strictly prohibited.
- Event staff are mandated by law to monitor use and consumption of intoxicants, including cannabis, at the Event. Event staff will remove Attendees from the Event who overuse or overconsume any intoxicant.
- The smoking of any cannabis products (including vaping) is permitted within the Event’s designated smoking areas only. These areas will be clearly marked.
Event staff will provide Attendees direction on where the designated smoking area is at the Event. The smoking and vaping of cannabis is strictly prohibited outside of the designated smoking areas.
- No Attendee is permitted to supply another person with cannabis or risks being removed from the Event.
- Event staff will remove anyone who sells or purchases cannabis at the Event and will report such activity to the police.
Think of the festival site as a restaurant. We can’t have any outside food on site either. Our food vendors’ creations are delicious and pair perfectly with beer & cider!
As much as we love all animals, we cannot allow any pets on site unless they are registered service animals with proper identification.
Congratulations! What an exciting time! While we are so happy for you, we cannot jeopardize our license, regardless of cuteness. Absolutely no minors are permitted within the grounds.
The Cloverdale Rodeo & Exhibition has Parking Lot 8 available during the festival. Please drink responsibly, never drink and drive, use a designated driver, use the buses and taxi services available and/or stay the night. Overnight parking is not permitted.
Due to our license and capacity restrictions, there will be no re-entry once you have left site. There will be signs and security to remind you, so bring whatever you need with you!
We will have a designated area for smoking. There is to be no smoking outside of this area and that includes e-cigarettes and vaping.