Must be 19+ and present 2 valid pieces of ID at the gates
Absolutely no minors, including infants and toddlers
No animals unless they are registered service animals with identification
No refunds (tickets are transferable)
By purchasing a ticket you are agreeing to receive promotional material via email and SMS for the corresponding event.
No outside food or drink
Gibbons Festivals & Events reserves the right to refuse entry to and remove any intoxicated patrons
Gates open @ 12:00PM
Last entry @ 4:00PM
Smoking is NOT permitted onsite
A cannabis entry and usage policy is in effect for this event.
Please drink responsibly
We will be opening the gates right at noon! As is the case with all festivals, there’s a few steps like bag & ID check, getting your super cool wristband and WVBF sampling mug. All Access and Weekender Pass holders get express entry!
We will be doing last call at 4:30pm and last pour at 4:45pm. From there, keep the good times rolling by visiting our local partner venues and checking out the Best in Fest after party!
Both are accepted but cash is king and will definitely make things faster for you! Some breweries will be selling merchandise, food vendors may vary, token sales will be cash and credit card. ATM’s will also be available on site.
Tokens are available in 5- and 10-packs for $11.00 and $22.00 respectively.
You heard right! We will have a team of Beer Fairies on site selling beer tokens. Heads up: these fairies only deal in cash.
There will be a number of local food vendors cooking up some delicious eats for you all day long. Check out our Food + Music page for the most up-to-date information!
Think of the festival site as a restaurant. We can’t have any outside food on site either. Our food vendors’ creations are delicious and pair perfectly with beer!
As much as we love all animals, we cannot allow any pets on site unless they are registered service animals.
Congratulations! What an exciting time! While we are so happy for you we cannot jeopardize our license, regardless of cuteness. Absolutely no minors (under the age of 19) are permitted within the grounds.
Due to our license and capacity restrictions, there will be no re-entry once you have left site. There will be signs and security to remind you, so bring whatever you need with you!
Absolutely NO smoking is permitted onsite. As per the RMOW Smoking Regulations:
Smoking in the Resort Municipality of Whistler is prohibited in the following areas:
- in all public plaza areas (including Whistler Olympic Plaza, Town Square, Village common, Village Square) or on the Village Stroll.
- in or within 10 metres of the perimeter of an outdoor customer service area;
- within a 10-metre buffer below any opening into a building, including a door or window that opens or air intake;
- in a park or on the Valley Trail;
Please enjoy the clean mountain air!
Yes we know cannabis is legal, but we still do have some regulations around cannabis.
- A cannabis entry and usage policy is in effect for this event.
- Cannabis infused foods, oils or candies commonly referred to as “edibles” are strictly prohibited.
- Prior to the search process commencing, Attendees must make Event security aware that they are bringing cannabis or cannabis accessories into the Event. Attendees are required to present all cannabis and/or cannabis accessories for inspection.
- The quantity of cannabis permitted shall be an amount that is reasonable for personal use and subject to any documented medical allowances.
- Cannabis and cannabis accessories that are not in a sealed tamperproof package from a Provincially Regulated Supplier or that are not stored in a sealed plastic see-through container and directly visible through the container will not be permitted into the Event grounds.
- Cannabis is for personal use only and the unregulated sale of cannabis is strictly prohibited.
- Event staff are mandated by law to monitor use and consumption of intoxicants, including cannabis, at the Event. Event staff will remove Attendees from the Event who overuse or overconsume any intoxicant.
- The smoking of any cannabis products (including vaping) is NOT permitted within the Event.
- No Attendee is permitted to supply another person with cannabis or risks being removed from the Event.
- Event staff will remove anyone who sells or purchases cannabis at the Event and will report such activity to the police.