Gibbons Whistler is now hiring a full-time Sales Coordinator to join our sales team and assist guests with booking their ultimate Whistler vacation. We are looking for individuals who are customer service oriented, communicate well with others, are able to multi-task, are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and have a passion for making people happy.
As a Sales Coordinator, you will be the first interaction that many of our guests have. Everything starts here: the inquiry, the booking, and the first impression. Here at Gibbons Whistler, we strive to achieve the highest standards in customer care. It is essential that all guests be treated with respect and honesty and sales coordinators demonstrate our core values: Have fun, Show Kindness, Encourage Trust, Act like an owner & Hustle!
- Product Knowledge – be an expert – training to be provided
- Know the different menu and experience offerings that our venues offer
- Have thorough knowledge of all Gibbons products and experiences:
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all aspects of Gibbons including company policies/verbiage/procedures and operations.
- Be the first point of contact for all guests – Build and nurture relationships
- Develop and maintain guest service standards: the service you provide has to encourage trust, be reliable, responsive, and focused on building relationships
- Go above and beyond. If you don’t know the answer, research it and do everything you can to help the guest and follow up.
- Greet guests and handle all inquiries (phone, in-person, email) promptly and enthusiastically
- Respond to guest inquiries through
- Email – Microsoft Outlook
- Triple Seat
- Seven Rooms
- Ensure all guest inquiries are promptly routed to the appropriate Gibbons contact as/if required
- Sell tables and make reservations for guests in seven rooms and encourage upgrades (packages, bottles)
- Be active and present on Gibbons Web Chat when on shift.