Gibbon’s Whistler is seeking team members to join our nightlife safety team. We pride ourselves on giving 5* guest experiences and having the happiest teams in town, the safety of our team and guests is paramount and we are building a nightlife street team that can work with all our venues to ensure a safe and fun environment for all.
If you are looking to adventure during the day, and work alongside our awesome venues and teams by night, this is the opportunity for you.
Gibbons has been showcasing Whistler to the world since 1979, cultivated from one family’s love for Mountain Culture, and driven by the desire to keep the culture alive and to reinvest into the communities that surround it. We operate venues, run festivals, brew beer, talk travel, and throw parties and are striving for the best company culture in the world. We are so excited about the work we do and the exceptional peers we work alongside. We are here to create amazing experiences!
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Ensuring the safety of our teams, and guests
- Deliver the best guest experiences that Whistler has to offer
- Work alongside all our nightlife experiences
- Work closely with all venue management
- Uphold our core values: Have Fun, Encourage Trust, Show Kindness, Act like an Owner & Hustle
- BST (we can provide this course if you don’t have it)
- Previous security experience an asset
- Availability to work nightlife hours
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Good people skills