OUR CORE PURPOSE AT GIBBONS IS MAKING PEOPLE HAPPY!
The Longhorn Saloon is on the hunt for it’s next superstar to join the most prestigious team in Whistler, apply now to become the next Assistant General Manager and be part of the best, most fun environment you’ll have ever worked.
Home of Whistler’s best Après, wildest patio parties, and late night DJs this is a team you want to be on! You will be as passionate as we are about Mountain Culture, driven, and motivated by the community and connections within them. Join the amazing Longhorn team now and be proud to be a part of the most iconic venue in Whistler.
Gibbons has been showcasing Whistler to the world since 1979, cultivated from one family’s love for Mountain Culture, and driven by the desire to keep the culture alive and to reinvest into the communities that surround it. We operate venues, run festivals, brew beer, talk travel and throw parties and are striving for the best company culture in the world. We are so excited about the work we do and the exceptional peers we work alongside. We are here to create amazing experiences!
We are looking to build a team that provides a first-class experience for our guests and members as well as being an engine that places all potential guests into our Gibbons Wheel. You will help create an amazing guest experience as well as guiding the company towards profitability and long-term success with a key focus in driving revenue.
Core responsibilities include:
- Uphold Core Values: Have Fun, Encourage Trust, Show Kindness, Act like an Owner & Hustle
- Assist with hitting venue critical number (Hook Ups), ensure Hook Up completion
- Quarterly Marketing & Event execution
- Full sales & product knowledge
- Schedule and manage team
- Staff training, ensuring the team understand the programming and targets for the day including product knowledge
- Daily inventory to ensure the business is set up for success for the following shift
- Community connections
- Hospitality/Marketing/Sales background
- Administration skills and experience preferred
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Process skills