PARTIES, PEOPLE, PLACES. IT’S WHAT WE DO.
Gibbons has been showcasing Whistler to the world since 1979, cultivated from one family’s love for Mountain Culture, and driven by the desire to keep the culture alive and to reinvest into the communities that surround it. We operate venues, run festivals, brew beer, talk travel and throw parties and are striving for the best company culture in the world. We are so excited about the work we do and the exceptional peers we work alongside. We are here to create amazing experiences!
Our team provides a first-class experience for our guests and members as well as being an engine that places all potential guests into our Gibbons Wheel. You will help create an amazing guest experience as well as guiding the company towards profitability and long-term success with a key focus in driving revenue.
The Raven Pub, in North Vancouver, is looking for a driven and energetic individual to join the team as Manager. Our ideal candidate is as passionate as we are about Mountain Culture, driven and motivated by the Deep Cove and North Vancouver community and the connections within them.
Core responsibilities include:
- Uphold Core Values: Have Fun, Encourage Trust, Show Kindness, Act like an Owner & Hustle
- Assist with hitting venue critical number (Hook Ups), ensure Hook Up completion
- Quarterly Marketing & Event execution
- Full sales & product knowledge
- Schedule and manage team to complete successful programming
- Staff training, ensuring the team understand the programming and targets for the day including product knowledge
- Evening inventory to ensure the business is set up for success the following morning
- Attend weekly Manager Rhythms with senior leadership team
- Hitting and reporting on weekly metrics
- Community connections
- Marketing and sales background
- Experience leading teams successfully
- Strong Process skills
- Administration skills and experience
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Strong communication skills
GIBBONS WHISTLER, ALWAYS GOOD TIMES!