OUR CORE PURPOSE AT GIBBONS IS MAKING PEOPLE HAPPY!
Who are we?
Gibbons Hospitality Group run legendary après bars and venues in the mountain town of Whistler; The Longhorn Saloon, Garfinkel’s, and Tapley’s Neighborhood Pub to name a few. We then brought this love of mountain culture and dedication to our core purpose to more communities through our craft beer festivals, Deep Cove Brewers & Distillers, and The Raven Pub.
We pride ourselves in living up to our core values to; have fun, encourage trust, hustle, show kindness, & act like an owner. Creating strong community ties and driving B-Corp standards through our businesses we have developed the happiest teams who give 5* guest experiences.
Who are you?
If you are an energetic, highly driven individual, who is passionate about creating a world class guest experience, and being a part of a winning culture, The Raven Pub is looking for you.
We are seeking a Pub Manager to drive our passion and desire in the Deep Cove community; think Adventure, Live Music, and Bar Trivia! Our ideal candidate will thrive off creating the ultimate guest experience, grow and develop a world class team, and be motivated by the community and connections within them.
Your team will be a part of the engine that places all potential guests into our Gibbons Wheel, and guiding the company towards profitability and long-term success with a key focus in driving revenue.
Core responsibilities include:
- Uphold Core Values: Have Fun, Encourage Trust, Show Kindness, Act like an Owner & Hustle
- Have you finger on the pulse of ongoing trends in the community, and build strong connections with influential community partners
- Assist with hitting venue critical number (Hook Ups), ensure Hook Up completion
- Quarterly Marketing & Event execution
- Uphold the companies B-Corp values
- Full sales & product knowledge
- Schedule, manage and train team to complete successful programming
- Shift inventory to ensure the business is set up for success the following shift
- Attend weekly Manager Rhythms with senior leadership team
- Hitting and reporting on weekly metrics
- Community connections
- Marketing/Sales/Hospitality background
- Experience leading teams successfully
- Strong Process skills
- Administration skills and experience
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Strong communication skills