NOW HIRING: TAPROOM MANAGER FOR DEEP COVE BREWING
Who are you?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, team player who is as passionate as we are about the craft beer industry, thrives off connecting with local communities, and strives to deliver 5* guest experiences. We are seeking a Manager to oversee the operations of the taproom, and ensure our guests leave with a smile on their face, and a 4-pack in hand.
Who we are?
Deep Cove Brewers and Distillers is driven by our active community, always on the go and always up for an adventure. We immerse ourselves in the outdoors and are proud to call ourselves ‘craft certified’, using sustainable BC ingredients. Our beers and spirits each have their own unique story, carefully designed for the newcomer or the craft enthusiast. The passion behind our brand is clear — celebrate. everyday.
Deep Cove is a full-service restaurant, brewery, and distillery. We have a seasonally rotating food menu, a retail aspect, a full cocktail program, and of course a range of ever-changing beer and spirits. With summer fast approaching we are looking to add to our fantastic team.
A strong team, like a great beer, is the sum of all its parts.
Core responsibilities include:
- Uphold Core Values: Have Fun, Encourage Trust, Show Kindness, Act like an Owner & Hustle
- Have you finger on the pulse of ongoing trends in the community, and build strong connections with influential community partners
- Assist with hitting venue critical number (Hook Ups), ensure Hook Up completion
- Quarterly Marketing & Event execution
- Uphold the companies B-Corp values
- Full sales & product knowledge
- Schedule, manage and train team to complete successful programming
- Shift inventory to ensure the business is set up for success the following shift
- Front of house ordering and menu development
- Attend weekly Manager Rhythms with senior leadership team
- Hitting and reporting on weekly metrics
- Love of Beer
- Community connections
- Marketing/Sales/Hospitality background
- Experience leading teams successfully
- Strong Process skills
- Administration skills and experience
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Strong communication skills