Gibbons Whistler is recruiting for a Maintenance Technician to join their team!
This is an exciting role that works across all Gibbons venues, so no day is ever the same. We are seeking someone who is able to perform all forms of general maintenance at each of our venues to ensure that they not only remain operational, but also allows each venue to maximise the experience it provides to each guest.
This a full-time (40 hours) role that operates over 5 days per week. The ideal candidate will be required to be flexible in regard to start and finish times as on occasion, there will be works completed outside of normal operational hours.
Depending on the needs of the venues, will depend on where you will work each day. This is a physical role that is based across the centre of Whistler village.
All tools required are provided by the company.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Previous maintenance experience – whether professional or personal.
- A forward thinking approach on how to resolve urgent matters.
- Confident in taking the lead on maintenance repairs whilst working either alone on a project, or as part of the wider team.
- Flexible approach to the working day, and hours – on occasion, overtime might be required to reach project deadline.
- A breadth of knowledge when it comes to all areas of general maintenance, but you do not need to be an expert!
You do not need to possess a trade certificate or qualification to be successful with your application. We will provide training as to how each venue operates and ensure that you have all of the internal knowledge available to you so that you succeed within this position.
This is an hourly paid position that is also entitled to a free cooked lunch every shift completed within specific venues. Wage is negotiable depending upon experience.
If this sounds like the role from you, we’d love to hear from you!