We’re looking for cooks to help us create a great experience for our guests. If you love working in a fast paced, team focused environment then get in contact!
Up to $24/hr based on experience and venue/position hired for.
Why would you want to be on the Gibbons team?
We Love Team Spirit
- Gibbons Family Dinner every Wednesday where the whole team gets together
- We know our team plays a lot of sports so we help with sponsorship – currently we’ve got a slo-pitch, touch rugby and netball team for you to join
- We have a new Gibbons Ambassador program for individuals with their own passion projects – we currently have an Ironman athlete in training and a mountain biker in the BC Cup Downhill Series
- Fun team building events like paint ball, rafting, bobsled and so much more
- We’ve developed a clear progression path to leadership roles and business opportunities that we’re continually working on
- Working with the Whistler Chamber we send staff on training and educational courses, seminars and workshops throughout the year
- Staff pricing on drinks at your place of work
- Complimentary cover and express entrance into all our venues
- 50% off food at Gibbons venues
Gibbons Community Perks
- Member of the Whistler Chamber’s Spirit Pass Program (discount on your season pass for Whistler Blackcomb)
- You get to be part of our “hook up program” where you can invite your friends to come in and party and we’ll take care of them
- Special Gibbons hook ups throughout Whistler – we’ve got friends in cool places
Email your resume and we’ll be in touch.APPLY NOW