Gibbons Whistler is looking for a driven and motivated individual to oversee the day to day operation through continued efficiency of the kitchen and production of consistent & quality food.
Main responsibilities include:
– Uphold Core Values: Have Fun, Encourage Trust, Show Kindness, Act like an Owner & Hustle
– Work with the General Manager to develop venue budgets, assist in operating within budgetary guidelines, evaluate financial/labour COS/food COS reports & adjust operations as needed to achieve financial/labour COS/food COS goals
– Construct menus with new or existing culinary creations ensuring the variety & quality of servings
– Oversee and ownership of hiring, leading, attendance & training, performance review of kitchen team
– Control and direct food preparation process and any other kitchen activities
– Plan both food & equipment orders according to identified shortages
– Remedy and/or arrange for repairs of problematic of defective kitchen equipment
– Comply with health regulations and safety standards within the kitchen
Please send you application to Matt@deepcovecraft.com and CC Ashleigh@gibbonswhistler.com.