NOW HIRING: STONESEDGE KITCHEN GENERAL MANAGER
We are looking for a positive and driven individual to join Stonesedge Kitchen as the General Manager. If you are passionate about creating the ultimate brunch, lunch, and dinner experiences we are looking for you.
At Stonesedge, we pride ourselves on sourcing the best ingredients from around BC for our kitchen team to create amazing signature dishes, the bar team to pair the menu with tasty craft cocktails, and the front of house team rounding it off delivering 5* guest experiences all day long.
Your team will be a part of the engine that places all potential guests into our Gibbons Wheel and guiding the company towards profitability and long-term success with a key focus on driving revenue.
Who are we?
Gibbons has been showcasing Whistler to the world since 1979. We operate venues, run festivals, brew beer, talk travel and throw parties and are striving for the best company culture in the world. We are so excited about the work we do and the exceptional peers we work alongside. We are here to create something epic!
Core responsibilities include:
- Uphold Core Values: Have Fun, Encourage Trust, Show Kindness, Act like an Owner & Hustle
- Have your finger on the pulse of ongoing trends in the community, and build strong connections with influential community partners
- Hit venue critical number (Hook-Ups), ensure Hook Up completion
- Quarterly Marketing & Event execution
- Uphold the companies B-Corp values
- Full sales & product knowledge
- Schedule, manage and train your team to complete successful programming
- Shift inventory to ensure the business is set up for success the following shift
- Attend weekly Manager Rhythms with the senior leadership team
- Hitting and reporting on weekly metrics
- Community connections
- Marketing/Sales/Hospitality background
- Experience leading teams successfully
- Strong Process skills
- Administration skills and experience
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Strong communication skills