PARTIES, PEOPLE, PLACES. IT’S WHAT WE DO.
Gibbons has been showcasing Whistler to the world since 1979, cultivated from one family’s love for Mountain Culture, and driven by the desire to keep the culture alive and to reinvest into the communities that surround it. We operate venues, run festivals, brew beer, talk travel and throw parties and are striving for the best company culture in the world. We are so excited about the work we do and the exceptional peers we work alongside. We are here to create amazing experiences!
We are looking to build a team that provides a first-class experience for our guests and members as well as being an engine that places all potential guests into our Gibbons Wheel. You will help create an amazing guest experience as well as guiding the company towards profitability and long-term success with a key focus in driving revenue.
Our ideal candidate is as passionate as we are about Mountain Culture, driven and motivated by the community and the connections within them.
Core responsibilities and metrics include:
- Uphold Core Values: Have Fun, Encourage Trust, Show Kindness, Act like an Owner & Hustle
- Achieving and exceeding forecasted financials
- Condo Guest NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- Mountain Club Member NPS
- Mountain Club Rev and Operating Income targets
- Gibbons Life Rev and Operating Income targets
Guest Services Administrator accountabilities
- Managing department and accountabilities of Gibbons Life employees
- Manages general inquiries, electronic mailbox, and the Mountain Club/Gibbons Life phone
- Update and send daily i-Auditor checklist, weekly reports, cleaning schedule, and hand-over notes
- Weekly, monthly and annual forecasting and financial review
- Manage member relations, front desk, and all channels of communication
- Manage Mountain Club renewals and onboarding of new members
- Manage and maintain member database and process renewals and payments via Pike/People Vine POS
- Welcomes and tours new club members through all club facilities
- Manage Mountain Club membership venue perks and guest list
- Order Mountain Club inventory
- Direct correspondence with booking partners (Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia) with 100% response rate
- Maintain and develop guest relations with all bookings and G.Life clientele with a focus on guest happiness and driving return business
- Establish, survey, and adjust rates with a goal of maximizing occupancy
- Manage concierge bookings and hosting
- Eye for growth and investment opportunities to build our Property Portfolio
- Two years in the tourism industry (preferable)
- Exceptional Customer Service skills and well-developed interpersonal skills
- Community connections
- Marketing and sales background
- Experienced leading teams successfully
- Strong Process skills
- Administration skills and experience
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Strong communication skills
GIBBONS WHISTLER, ALWAYS GOOD TIMES!