OUR CORE PURPOSE AT GIBBONS IS MAKING PEOPLE HAPPY!
Norman Rudy’s is looking for a driven and energetic individual to become the new General Manager and lead this venue to the number 1 spot in Squamish!
Creating and fostering a work environment that our staff look forward to coming to and have fun at, in turn creates an environment that our guests can get that 5* experience we at Gibbons thrive for. Our venues are ALL about giving a great experience, that’s why we choose a team who make sure everyone has the best time possible. We believe that building a great future starts with doing the right thing, every time. That’s why we strive to make people happy.
Now, we’re focused on developing our leadership team so that we can keep growing and creating more awesome jobs for awesome people.
- Uphold Core Values: Have Fun, Encourage Trust, Show Kindness, Act like an Owner & Hustle
- Ensuring operating practices are adhered to on a day to day basis
- Strong corporate & community relations
- Approval of Direct Expenses & ROI’s
- Staff management including hiring, scheduling and training
- Timely payroll & scheduling completion and submission
- Coach staff on a daily basis to ensure a high level of knowledge, motivation & excellence in all areas.
- Daily operation of company operating system
- Inventory control including bar supplies ordering
- Community connections
- Hospitality/Marketing/Sales background
- Administration skills and experience preferred
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Strong communication skills
- Strong process skills