NOW HIRING: BUFFALO BILL’S GENERAL MANAGER
Who are you?
Are you passionate about throwing parties and offering 5* guest experiences? Do you thrive off mountain culture, and get motivated by the community, and building strong connections within it? If you are a driven and motivated rockstar we are looking for you!
Buffalo Bill’s is looking for its next superstar General Manager to throw the best late night parties the village has seen.
Your team will be a part of the engine that places all potential guests into our Gibbons Wheel, and guiding the company towards profitability and long-term success with a key focus in driving revenue.
Who are we?
Gibbons Hospitality Group run legendary après bars and venues in the mountain town of Whistler; The Longhorn Saloon, Buffalo Bill’s Garfinkel’s, and Tapley’s Neighborhood Pub to name a few. We then brought this love of mountain culture and dedication to our core purpose to more communities through our craft beer festivals, and down the sea-to-sky to Deep Cove Brewer’s & Distiller’s.
We pride ourselves in living up to our core values to; have fun, encourage trust, hustle, show kindness, & act like an owner. Creating strong community ties and driving B-Corp standards through our businesses we have developed the happiest teams who give 5* guest experiences.
Core responsibilities include:
- Uphold Core Values: Have Fun, Encourage Trust, Show Kindness, Act like an Owner & Hustle
- Have you finger on the pulse of ongoing trends in the community, and build strong connections with influential community partners
- Hit venue critical number (Hook Ups), ensure Hook Up completion
- Quarterly Marketing & Event execution
- Uphold the companies B-Corp values
- Full sales & product knowledge
- Schedule, manage and train your team to complete successful programming
- Shift inventory to ensure the business is set up for success the following shift
- Attend weekly Manager Rhythms with senior leadership team
- Hitting and reporting on weekly metrics
- Community connections
- Marketing/Sales/Hospitality background
- Experience leading teams successfully
- Strong Process skills
- Administration skills and experience
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Strong communication skills