Now hiring: Après Après General Manager
Gibbons Whistler is excited to be opening up Après Après this Winter in Whistler Village.
Après Après is the perfect destination to extend your après ski in style. A place for after-dinner cocktails, telling stories, dancing, and meeting people from all corners of the globe in one of the premier ski and snowboard destinations in the world. A place where everyone and anyone can come together and celebrate.
Our team has a passion for hospitality and are a very important part of our venue. Being an ambassador to our standards and core values. By consistently providing a warm welcome and great service, the team provides a first and last impression to our guests.
Core responsibilities include:
- Uphold Core Values: Have Fun, Encourage Trust, Show Kindness, Act like an Owner & Hustle.
- Have your finger on the pulse of ongoing trends in the community, and build strong connections with influential community partners.
- Hit venue critical number (Hook Ups), ensure Hook Up completion.
- Quarterly Marketing & Event execution.
- Uphold the companies B-Corp values.
- Full sales & product knowledge.
- Schedule, manage and train your team to complete successful programming.
- Shift inventory to ensure the business is set up for success the following shift.
- Attend weekly Manager Rhythms with senior leadership team.
- Hitting and reporting on weekly metrics.
- Community connections
- Marketing/Sales/Hospitality background
- Experience leading teams successfully
- Strong Process skills
- Administration skills and experience
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Strong communication skills