OUR CORE PURPOSE AT GIBBONS IS MAKING PEOPLE HAPPY!
Who Are You?
You will be the eyes and ears of the company, you will keep a keen check on our businesses best practices in the ultimate goal to drive the profit through our food and beverage program.
Were you that person who thrived off perfect inventory management, maximizing pricing and costing strategies, and constantly finding ways to tweak the processes to gain perfection? If that was you this is the role for you!
Who Are We?
Gibbons Hospitality Group run legendary après bars and venues in the mountain town of Whistler; The Longhorn Saloon, Buffalo Bill’s, Garfinkel’s, and Tapley’s Neighborhood Pub to name a few. We then brought this love of mountain culture and dedication to our core purpose to more communities through our craft beer festivals, and down the sea-to-sky to Deep Cove Brewer’s & Distiller’s.
We pride ourselves in living up to our core values to; have fun, encourage trust, hustle, show kindness, & act like an owner. Creating strong community ties and driving B-Corp standards through our businesses we have developed the happiest teams who give 5* guest experiences.
Core responsibilities include:
- Uphold Core Values: Have Fun, Encourage Trust, Show Kindness, Act like an Owner & Hustle
- Pricing and Costing, own overall inventory and recipe databases across our company
- Inventory Management; ownership of inventory databases, audit count procedures, wastage/voids/discount investigations
- Recipe Managememt; ownership of recipe database, perform kitchen spot checks, review products/costing
- Support Executive Chef and Beverage Director in procurement initiatives & analysis
- Systems Management; ownership of POS systems, inventory systems
- Work closely and support the finance department for all accounting/venue related funcitons
- Continuous research and development of best practices/systems to drive profitability and performance
- 2+ years experience working in a food and/or beverage establishment, auditing/procurement role an asset
- strong excel knowledge and a general aptitude for software systems
- strong leadership and collaboration skills, and ability to present ideas/take actions to deliver desired results efficiently
- enthusiastic, with a go-getter attitude
- strong work ethic, and attention to detail
- preferred but not required:
- experience working in an accounting capacity at any level or completed accounting/business courses at post-secondary level
- experience in F&B purchasing/procurement