PARTIES, PEOPLE, PLACES. IT’S WHAT WE DO.
Gibbons has been showcasing Whistler to the world since 1979, cultivated from one family’s love for Mountain Culture, and driven by the desire to keep the culture alive and to reinvest into the communities that surround it. We operate venues, run festivals, brew beer, talk travel and throw parties and are striving for the best company culture in the world. We are so excited about the work we do and the exceptional peers we work alongside. We are here to create amazing experiences!
Our team provides a first-class experience for our guests and members as well as being an engine that places all potential guests into our Gibbons Wheel.
Our ideal candidate is as passionate as we are about Mountain Culture, driven and motivated by the community and the connections within them.
We are hiring for an Executive Assistant to the Chief Integrations Officer at Gibbons Whistler.
Core responsibilities include:
- Uphold Core Values: Have Fun, Encourage Trust, Show Kindness, Act like an Owner & Hustle
- Calendar and schedule management
- Setting up meeting agendas and action items, ensuring all meeting rhythms are in place:
- Daily meetings: 847, 1107
- Company meetings: Coaches, POD, GMs, 1-on-1’s, All-Team Zooms
- External meetings: One Whistler
- Company management for: Traction, Slack, Zoom
- Create spreadsheets, presentations, data entry and scorecard maintenance through Google Docs
- Communication on the CIO’s behalf
- Organizing projects and building out business plans
- Strong administration skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in:
- – Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, PPT, Word, Visio) Google (Google Docs, Google Sheets), Adobe Pro, and Zoom.
- Additional assets include proficiency in Traction Workspaces, Microsoft Visio, and SLACK communication, WheniWork