Black’s Pub is now hiring cooks to assist the head chef! Situated right at the bottom of Whistler Mountain, we pride ourselves in creating the best teams, offering 5* guest experiences, and producing top-quality food. It’s fast-paced, busy, and most importantly FUN! Join the team today and apply now!
Gibbons has been showcasing Whistler to the world since 1979, cultivated from one family’s love for Mountain Culture, and driven by the desire to keep the culture alive and to reinvest into the communities that surround it. We operate venues, run festivals, brew beer, talk travel, throw parties, and are striving for the best company culture in the world. We are so excited about the work we do and the exceptional peers we work alongside. We are here to create amazing experiences!
- Cooks will assist the head chef in the preparation of dishes
- Setting up and packing down of food stations
- Uphold our core values to; Have Fun, Encourage Trust, Show Kindness, Act like an Owner & Hustle
Our ideal candidate will:
- be able to work in a fast-paced kitchen
- adhere to all health and safety rules
- be coachable, experience is an asset, training will be provided