GIBBONS WHISTLER IS HIRING A CASH AUDITOR
OUR CORE PURPOSE AT GIBBONS IS MAKING PEOPLE HAPPY!
Our goal at Gibbons is to create the best jobs, the happiest teams, and the ultimate guest experiences. We are seeking the perfect candidate to join us as a Cash Auditor in our Accounts Team.
Who are we?
Gibbons Hospitality Group runs legendary après bars and venues in the mountain town of Whistler; The Longhorn Saloon, Buffalo Bill’s Garfinkel’s, and Tapley’s Neighborhood Pub to name a few. We then brought this love of mountain culture and dedication to our core purpose to more communities through our craft beer festivals, and down the sea-to-sky to Deep Cove Brewers & Distillers.
We pride ourselves in living up to our core values to; have fun, encourage trust, hustle, show kindness, & act like an owner. Creating strong community ties and driving B-Corp standards through our businesses we have developed the happiest teams who give 5* guest experiences.
This is an exciting time at Gibbons, and this is your chance to be a part of it and help us create the best teams in Whistler!
About the Role:
• Part-time, year-round position, with opportunity to grow into full-time role and take on more Accounting & Admin support work if so desired – Really flexible
• Flexible hours, 10-15 per week (more remote accounting support work if desired)
• Competitive wage based on experience
• Own vehicle preferred will require some short-distance travel.
The Perfect Candidate:
• Positive/can-do attitude
• Self-starter, great at working independently
• Solid communication skills
• Eye for detail
• Professional approach
• Strong computer knowledge and MS Office Duties / Responsibilities include:
• Daily cash audits & reports
• Cash handling & banking
• Sales reconciliations
• Maintaining cash worksheets
• Liaising with management teams
We offer the opportunity for personal learning and growth, and the opportunity to be part of our progressive Finance team – where it leads is up to you!
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply