OUR CORE PURPOSE AT GIBBONS IS MAKING PEOPLE HAPPY!
Who Are You?
We are on the hunt for this exciting new position in our company! Our ideal candidate is going to take our beverage program to the next level. You will have a passion for premium beer, wine and spirits, and curating the best options for all our venues to match our iconic branding.
You will be driving revenue through product procurement, creating the ultimate drink experience for our guests within our venues, and training the teams to be the best and most knowledgeable ambassadors Whistler has to offer!
Your task if you choose to take it is to make us the Number 1 Champagne Account in Canada!
Who Are We?
Gibbons Hospitality Group run legendary après bars and venues in the mountain town of Whistler; The Longhorn Saloon, Buffalo Bill’s, Garfinkel’s, and Tapley’s Neighborhood Pub to name a few. We then brought this love of mountain culture and dedication to our core purpose to more communities through our craft beer festivals, and down the sea-to-sky to Deep Cove Brewer’s & Distiller’s.
We pride ourselves in living up to our core values to; have fun, encourage trust, hustle, show kindness, & act like an owner. Creating strong community ties and driving B-Corp standards through our businesses we have developed the happiest teams who give 5* guest experiences.
Core responsibilities include:
- Uphold Core Values: Have Fun, Encourage Trust, Show Kindness, Act like an Owner & Hustle
- Have you finger on the pulse of ongoing trends, and build strong connections with influential community partners
- Create a centralized high end beverage management system
- Increase company wide beverage revenue
- Product procurement
- Create the best beverage experience for our guest, make our experience world famous!
- Training and Development of our teams to make them the best of the best
- Vertical integration of our BevCo products with our venues/events/businesses
- 5+ years bar manager experience/2+ years beverage director or rep role an asset
- strong people skills
- background in marketing/sales
- strong leadership skills
- highly knowledgeable about all beverage formats
- background in procurement an asset
- computer literate and flexibility with multiple software/tech systems