Gibbons Whistler is now hiring part time Bar Hop Event Hosts and Sales Associates to reactivate the #1 rated nightlife experience in the top year-round resort destination in North America!
About Bar Hop Whistler:
We create incredible events for over 10,000 people a year and specialize in showcasing the best of Whistler to the world through all our partner venues and amazing staff.
This is multi-faceted and there are two main roles (applicants can apply for one or both);
- Executing events that range between 10-600 people.
- Elevating customer service and experience through guided pub/club crawl events.
- E-ticketing and inventory management.
- Stakeholder management dealing with venues and other partners.
- Direct selling for upcoming events in our physical locations.
- Showcasing our products and experiences to guests and providing all relevant information to close sales.
- Working cohesively as a team to hit forecasts and targets.
What skills and attributes we are looking for:
- You are personable and fun while providing an awesome guest experience.
- You love throwing events and parties.
- You hustle and are hungry to produce great results.
- 19+ year old
- Canadian work permit
- Hourly rate & commissions
- Gibbons staff discounts including 50% off food, discounts on drinks, TAG Adventures, Foon Skis, Spa Days and more!
How to apply:
Email a copy of your resume to [email protected]