The Raven Pub is driven by its local surroundings and abundant history. With a classic feel and modern twist, we pay homage to our past.
As a gathering place, as comfortable as your living room and as social as your kitchen, we inspire new connections with sustainable, quality food and drinks. We are passionate to keep fresh and local.
We are looking for a Assistant General Manager to help lead the team along side the General Manager. The ideal person will have a sincere passion for hospitality service and guest experience. Our ideal candidate will be a resourceful, process-oriented problem solver, who can communicate clearly while working in a fast-paced environment.
Core responsibilities include:
- Uphold Core Values: Have Fun, Encourage Trust, Show Kindness, Act like an Owner & Hustle
- Assist with hitting venue critical number (Hook Ups), ensure Hook Up completion
- Quarterly Marketing & Event execution
- Full sales & product knowledge
- Schedule and manage team
- Staff training, ensuring the team understand the programming and targets for the day including product knowledge
- Shift inventory to ensure the business is set up for success the following shift
- Community connections
- Marketing and sales background
- Administration skills and experience preferred
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Process skills
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
We acknowledge, and are grateful, to operate on the unceded territory of the Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish) and Lil̓wat7úl (Lil’wat) Nations. We respect and honour their culture and traditions.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.gibbonswhistler.com to learn more about Gibbons Whistler —and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!