PARTIES, PEOPLE, PLACES. IT’S WHAT WE DO.
Gibbons Whistler is looking for a driven and motivated rockstar to drive our Breakfast Program at the legendary Longhorn Saloon.
Our ideal candidate will thrive off the early morning breakfast crowd heading for the mountain, golf course, hiking adventure, early morning sporting event, and re-create our famous après vibe for brunch. You will be as passionate as we are about Mountain Culture, driven, and motivated by the community and connections within them.
Gibbons has been showcasing Whistler to the world since 1979, cultivated from one family’s love for Mountain Culture, and driven by the desire to keep the culture alive and to reinvest into the communities that surround it. We operate venues, run festivals, brew beer, talk travel and throw parties and are striving for the best company culture in the world. We are so excited about the work we do and the exceptional peers we work alongside. We are here to create amazing experiences!
We are looking to build a team that provides a first-class experience for our guests and members as well as being an engine that places all potential guests into our Gibbons Wheel. You will help create an amazing guest experience as well as guiding the company towards profitability and long-term success with a key focus in driving revenue.
Core responsibilities include:
- Uphold Core Values: Have Fun, Encourage Trust, Show Kindness, Act like an Owner & Hustle
- Assist with hitting venue critical number (Hook Ups), ensure Hook Up completion
- Quarterly Marketing & Event execution
- Full sales & product knowledge
- Schedule and manage team to complete successful Breakfast programming
- Staff training, ensuring the team understand the programming and targets for the day including product knowledge
- Evening inventory to ensure the business is set up for success the following morning
- Community connections
- Marketing and sales background
- Administration skills and experience preferred
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Process skills
Expected hours: 6.30am – 14:30pm