Après Pass, a division of Gibbons Whistler, is seeking a hard-working and outgoing individual to join our team. We are looking for someone who is creative, communicates well with others, is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and has a passion for making customers happy.
We aim to make Après Pass the gateway to experiencing the best of Whistler and the Sea-to-Sky for both locals and visitors. Après Pass members will have exclusive discounts and have access to valuable information to help them plan their experiences, receive rewards based on their activity and interact in creative ways with other members and influencers. Members can access the program through a variety of channels including a mobile app, in-venue, social, web landing pages, affiliates and a dedicated concierge desk. Our goal is to create a marketplace of services, experiences and products and remove the friction for members to discover, plan and purchase.
As part of the team, it is essential that you treat both customer and teammates with respect and honesty and that our core values are always adhered to:
- Have fun
- Show Kindness
- Encourage Trust
- Act like an owner
As the Marketing Manager you will play a key role in establishing the Après Pass brand, owning and implementing the overall marketing plan, operating our member engagement channels such as social, web landing pages, newsletters and promos, and working closely with the Gibbons Whistler marketing team. Our ideal candidate will:
- Be an expert on the program offering (training to be provided) from Gibbons venues as well as 3rd party partners services and products:
- Deep understanding of the Gibbons venues and offerings including festivals and events, the Mountain Club, Foon Skis and the Gibbons Beverage Company
- Overall understanding of all 3rd party partner offerings and how they fit into the Après Pass brand and member benefits.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all aspects of Gibbons including company policies/verbiage/procedures and operations.
- Experience creating and owning a marketing plan with proven skills to program manage, drive and measure results.
- Minimum 2+ years of marketing experience including managing social channels, marketing budgets, ad spend and customer engagement.
- Experience defining customer segments and implementing differentiating marketing campaigns to drive awareness, customer acquisition and engagement.
- Experience managing or working with CRM and marketing automation platforms such as Salesforce, HubSpot, and Klaviyo.
- Ability to create and generate new awareness and promotional content .
- Ability to provide insights and strategic recommendations to achieve project objectives
- Basic design/photoshop skills.
- Outstanding copywriting and communication skills.
- Results-driven, energetic, resourceful and proactive with superior interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service with ease to maintain relationships.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and managing the overall marketing plan for the Après Pass.
- Owning and driving the brand development as we grow and expand the program
- Managing and/or supporting the awareness and customer acquisition channels including in-venue, sales desk, social, ad spend, and 3rd party affiliates.
- Developing member personas segments to optimize awareness, acquisition and engagement content and channels.
- Creating and managing all content to members including the weekly newsletter, one-off promos and sales collateral for the venues and sales desk.
- Coordinating content and promo calendars for all Gibbons venues plus participating 3rd party partnerships.
- Analyzing the performance of our content marketing portfolio.
- Creating voice-of-customer mechanisms to gather feedback and insights from our active members.
- Managing the marketing automation platform plus 3rd party accounts for social, ad spend, and customer engagement.
- Owning and developing the weekly and monthly performance scorecard for tracking, insight generation, and overall management of all marketing-related programs.
- Working closely with the Gibbons sales and marketing team to coordinate awareness and engagement campaigns.
- Helping establish and drive an influencer and affiliate program for membership acquisition.
- Managing commercial relationships and deliverables with 3rd party content creators