Assistant General Manager
The mission of this role is to support the General Manager in operating the venue. Using the Gibbons Business System you will deliver an exceptional experience to our customers and deliver profitable growth.
- Hit the “critical number” for the venue in the Gibbons Business System
- Revenue and expense targets
To find out the accountabilities and core competencies of this role contact us and mention this role.
Why would you want to be on the Gibbons team?
We Love Team Spirit
- Gibbons Family Dinner every Wednesday where the whole team gets together
- We know our team plays a lot of sports so we help with sponsorship – currently we’ve got a slo-pitch, touch rugby and netball team for you to join
- We have a new Gibbons Ambassador program for individuals with their own passion projects – we currently have an Ironman athlete in training and a mountain biker in the BC Cup Downhill Series
- Fun team building events like paint ball, rafting, bobsled and so much more
- We’ve developed a clear progression path to leadership roles and business opportunities that we’re continually working on
- Working with the Whistler Chamber we send staff on training and educational courses, seminars and workshops throughout the year
- Complimentary cover and express entrance into all our venues.
- 50% off food at Gibbons venues
Gibbons Community Perks
- Member of the Whistler Chamber’s Spirit Pass Program (discount on your season pass for Whistler Blackcomb)
- Be a part of our “hook up program”, you can invite your friends to come in and party and we’ll take care of them
- Special Gibbons hook ups throughout Whistler – we’ve got friends in cool places