Norman Rudy’s, in Squamish, is looking for a driven and energetic individual to join the team as Assistant General Manager.
Our core purpose is to ‘Make people happy’. Creating and fostering a work environment that our staff look forward to coming to and have fun at, in turn creates an environment that our guests can experience the time of their lives in fun, safe, and clean venues .Our venues are ALL about having a great experience. We love making our guests feel comfortable, relaxed, and appreciated while receiving world class service. That’s why we have choose a team who make sure everyone has the best time possible. We believe that building a great future starts with doing the right thing, every time. That’s why we strive to make people happy.
Now, we’re focused on developing our bench strength so that we can keep growing and creating more awesome jobs for awesome people.
- Ensuring operating practices are adhered to on a day to day basis
- Approval of Direct Expenses & ROI’s
- Developing new talent from within current staff pool
- Timely payroll & scheduling completion and submission
- Coach staff on a daily basis to ensure a high level of knowledge, motivation & excellence in all areas.
- Strong corporate & community relations
- Daily operation of company operating system
- Monthly inventory control including bar supplies ordering
- Community Sponsorship & Sponsorship Budget Control
- Minimum 2 years hospitality industry experience, self-directed leadership an asset
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality or Business Management and/or proven personal Commitment to professional development an asset
- Proven ability to achieve results through others
- Commitment and passion for the company’s 100% participation program
- Leadership and communication: has a leadership style that is developmental vs. policing, promotes a culture of dialogue, role models values and practices of the company
- Proven entrepreneurial spirit through having presence “on the floor” and in the community
- Local area knowledge an asset